Summer is a great time to embrace bright colors, and explosive prints that spend the rest of the year packed in cedar chests. I love seeing all the bold colors hit the streets once the sun comes out. For myself, I’m kind of laid back. I prefer a neutral palette with a hint of color. There’s more subtlety in pairing a pale dress with stunning red lips, or accessorizing a neutral outfit with exotic accessories. That’s how I roll.
1. Sturdy little boots for wandering around in. Vintage. Fox and Rook
2. A hint of pink to keep neutral nails feeling dainty. O.P.I. Nail Polish in Step Right Up
3. The light scent of lavender makes this clean tonic perfect for summer. Acqua di Parma Lavanda Tonica
4. Pretty lace shorts make a sweet pairing with tough little boots. For Cynthia.
5. A summer hat is essential for keeping the sun off your pretty little head. Vintage. Oiseau Vintage
6. Giant sunnies to protect your eyes, in neutral grey to wear with anything. Chloé.
7. Sometimes your book is part of the ensemble. It ain’t summer without a Colette paperback and a glass of chilled rosé.
*Glass of wine not pictured, someone was drinking it. Okay, it was me.